COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States
- 3oz Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
- 1–1/2oz Bourbon or Whiskey of Choice (I used New Holland’s Beer Barrel Bourbon)
- 3/4oz Simple Syrup
- 3 Dashes of Angostura Orange Bitters
- Squeeze and strain the blood orange juice.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail mixing glass filled with ice (I purchased mine from Target for around $10). Alternatively, cocktail shaker will work fine as well.
- Stir vigorously for 30-60 seconds.
- Cover with a strainer and pour into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel if desired.
- Serve & enjoy!
This recipe can be batched for a crowd. Just multiply the recipe by the number of people you will be serving.